"VIP.LEAN Advanced Links"
The Jira app “VIP.LEAN Advanced Links” is a package with technical aids that puts the management of Jira Issues in a clear, professional and methodical context. Not only sub-tasks, but any Jira Issues can be created and referenced from an initial process. Clearly defined link types are used for the “nertworking” of the Jira issues. Freely configurable tables based on these links allow a user-friendly navigation. Processes in many hierarchies can be used much more intuitively by the end user.
We offer the following features:
- Selection of Jira issues to be linked using JQL statements
- Definition of the links that will be created automatically
- Synchronization of the field after changes to the links by the end user
- Display of the link
- Selecting the link for the tabular display
- Selecting the Jira fields to appear in the table
- Displaying the linked tasks as a table in the issue detail view
- Hide the default panel of the links in the task display
- Planned: Hide the configured links in the link screen for end users
- Planned: tabular display of the sub-tasks
- Create and link issues with one button
- Configuration of the fields an end user should populate when creating
- Configuration of the fields that should be automatically populated